Pages


Tuesday 11 August 2009

Ti Amo

最近听到很有Feel 的歌..就算已经算有点旧。。但还是会很冲动上网。。。把它的MV 放上Blog .今天也是一样。。。。。哈哈





Although it appear simple
Although it 's repetitive
Because of you
everything strangely changed
I really want to become one with you
Not just by holding hands,but also in the heart
A kind of binding that cannot be broken
Me accompanying you
Breathing the same air as you, is happiness
I Love You (Italian ) , I Love You (Spanish)
Everyday i want to love you
I am missing you in my dreams
Even sober
the first thing i think of is you
I love you (korean) and I love you ( english)
Everyday i must love you
There are few days i can regret
Accompany you in the sunlight
I cannt think about your imperfections

Accompany you in the sunlight
Forever thinking about this is ,not enough

No comments:

Post a Comment