Pages


Friday 9 October 2009

Birthday Greeting

To : Enen

Other ppl send u birthday greetings by sms ,y friendster or by facebook. i want to be more special..I put my greeting on my blog .Haha ...u gt a post just for u .Must be very touched k??Coz just now mood not very good but i still put in the effort or u to read ....so forgive me for the "forget your birthday part" k??Haha

So here goes ...Wish u all the best in this year "O"Level .Know u did badly for your prelims but then ....不到最后一刻。。不能认输。I always had this kind of mentality ....although in the end my exam still failed coz i lazy to study .Haha ..then wish u all the luck meeting yur Prince Charming .And lastly ..stay happy ,cheerful...chubby and cute .Can become more mature ....but must maintain cheerful all the way .Happy Birthday to u ....

No comments:

Post a Comment